A simply delicious, quick and easy fake-away! Use calcium set tofu to increase your calcium intake for the day.
1. Heat a deep non-stick frying pan and add onions, ginger, garam masala, fennel seeds, mustard seeds, chilli, turmeric, sweet potato, carrot and garlic. Cook until the potato is just starting to soften, then add the tomatoes and vegetable stock.
2. Bring to the boil, then reduce down to a simmer and cook for 10-14 minutes.
3. Add the tofu to the sweet potato mix and reduce the heat to a gentle simmer.
4. Whilst the curry is cooking, heat a saucepan of water until boiling. Add the rice and cook for 10-12 minutes. Drain and divide between two warmed plates
5. Stir in the coriander (if using)into the curry and serve with the cooked rice.
Become a member for access to over 1200 great plant-based recipes - www.healthierforlife.com/pricing