Nothing beats a stuffed sweet potato!
1. Preheat the oven to 180(FAN)C, 350F, Gas Mark 4
2. Wipe the potato with a damp cloth and then prick all over and bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes
3. Place the chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, chopped chilli (reserve a little for garnish), chickpeas and freshly ground black pepper in a bowl and gently mix until combined. Cover with clingfilm and place in the fridge until required (Tip – you can make larger batches and keep in the fridge for 2-3 days
4. Remove the jacket potato from the oven and place on a serving plate and cut down the centre lengthways, place the salsa bean filling on top
5. Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone. Peel away the skin and discard. Roughly chop the flesh and place on top of the salsa. Add a few chopped fresh coriander leaves and serve straight away
Become a member for access to thousands of great recipes - www.healthierforlife.com/pricing