These perfect little spicy burgers will be enjoyed by the whole family!
1. Heat a small frying pan, add a couple of sprays of the rapeseed oil then add the onion and cook gently until softened. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
2. Roughly tear the bread into pieces and place in a bowl, pour over the milk and allow to rest for 3-5 minutes until all the milk is absorbed.
3. In a food processor add everything except the mince, and blitz for 1 minute. Now add in the mince and blitz again for another minute until evenly mixed. The mixture will look a little loose, but don’t worry.
4. Cover in cling film and chill for an hour or so. This will allow the flavours to develop.
5. Re-heat the frying pan. Divide the mixture into 3 balls and flatten into 3 small burgers (it will be a bit sticky) and add to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side turning only once.
6. Serve in warmed mini brioche roll topped with some fresh herbs (optional) or just on top of a salad.
Make these the day before and leave in the fridge until you are ready to cook
Become a member for access to thousands of great recipes - www.healthierforlife.com/pricing