Just perfect on a jacket potato or on toast!
- 1x415g can of no-added sugar baked beans
- 100g mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 2 spring onions, cleaned, root removed and sliced
- 1 small red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 0.5 tsps chilli powder
- Rapeseed oil spray
- Preheat a small frying pan and add a couple of sprays of the rapeseed oil. Add the spring onion, diced pepper and sliced mushrooms and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the chilli powder and stir to combine then add the baked beans, reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.