This vegan mayonnaise is so creamy you'll love it! Great in sandwiches, with salads or just about anything! 1 serving = approx. 10g
- This works best when using a stick blender
- Place the aquafaba into a bowl with the saffron and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Add the mustard, salt, vinegar and sugar to the aquafaba and saffron liquid and using a stick blender, blend until smooth.
- Once the a smooth paste is achieved makesure the blender is on a high setting slowly start pouring in the avocado oilinto the mixture blending on high until it resembles a thick mayonnaise. You ca make it thicker by adding a little more oil if required.
- Check the seasoning and transfer to a clean glass jar with a lid and store in the fridge until required (it will thickenslightly more once cold). This will keepfor up to 12- days in the fridge.
Become a member for access to thousands of great recipes - www.healthierforlife.com/pricing