- Place the white wine, Miso paste, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and sesame oil in to a bowl and gently mix to combine.
- Add the "What the Cluck' chunks to the marinade and toss gently until covered and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat a medium sized frying pan and spray lightly with the rapeseed oil. Using a slotted spoon remove the "What the Cluck' chunks from the marinade (keeping the marinade liquid for later) and add to the frying pan.
- Cook the "What the Cluck" chunks for 5 minutes until starting to go golden brown then add the red pepper chunks, broccoli and mushrooms and continue to gently fry for a further 8-10 minutes.
- Add the leftover marinade liquid to the frying pan with 2 tablespoons of water and cook for a further 2-3 minutes making sure everything is covered in the sauce.
- Transfer to a warmed bowl and garnish with the sesame seeds if using and serve straight away.
Click here to find out more how you can access over 1,200 of our healthy plant-based recipes!