- Preheat the oven to 180(FAN)C, 350F, Gas Mark 4.
- Wipe the potato with a damp cloth and then prick all over and bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes.
- Heat a small frying pan and dry fry the This Isn't Bacon until crispy. Remove from the heat and place on a chopping board. Chop into smallpieces (about 1cm square) and place in a bowl.
- Add the diced tomato and a little black pepper to the bacon, stir gently and set aside.
- Remove the jacket potato from the oven and place on a chopping board and cut down the centre length ways. Carefully scoop out the flesh into a separate bowl and mash gently with a fork. Fold in half the grated cheese and the bacon and tomato mix and pack the mixture back into the potato skin. Place on a baking tray and top with the remaining cheese. Place back in the oven and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven and place on a serving plate, top with the sliced cherry tomato and balsamic dressing (if using) and serve straight away with a green salad.
Become a member for access to thousands of great recipes - www.healthierforlife.com/pricing